View Single Post
Old 2009-10-03, 05:10   Link #20203
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
Errr, probably a bad idea. To get her route you would have to be to be a jerk to her first and then be nice latter. Kinda hard to figure out by yourself. There is a trope for this.
Oh come on, it's the final route normally. It's not like visual novels can be difficult...

Quote:
Old games love using caps when it is not necessery. I remember always renaming my pokemons with the same name, just to not be caped. Anyway, I just feel 'THIEF" woul give more a 'feeling' of old gameboy game reference. It don't really matter.
Consistency.

Quote:
Oh, well, it was a good scene. Also, you suspiciously avoided my sole criticism: Why Kyonko denyed being Kyon if she was going to tell him last night? (other them plot convenience).
Itsuko specifically instructed her not to tell anyone who they were, and Kyonko herself really doesn't want to drag, er, herself into all this.

Quote:
Also, I am now curious about how it will be the next scene. It was suppose to be just the regular 'walking home' right? But now he is going to a completely different place.
No, he's still going home. They'll separate halfway.

Quote:
Yeah, I know. Maybe in a happy ending latter? She is too funny to not appear again.
Danchou has this thing called "Survivors" that stars the Seitenkan characters who get little to no screentime in the game proper.

If he wants to he can post about it here.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote