View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 13:47   Link #105
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
in the beginning of ch603 the zetsus say they're better than obito in every way and mention intelligence and wisdom depending on the translation.
That's Zetsu. Sorry, but I don't think any of Zetsu's intelligence has affected Obito (at least not directly), and no I do not view the work with "spiral zetsu" as being a full immersion/combination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
but his intelligence isn't back to it's original level. we don't know what happened between obito wearing zetsu and not exactly since it is clear that obito's intelligence didn't wain. and it is also clear that spiral zetsu is no longer around. i am assuming that they merged into one body (tobi) but i shouldn't talk like it's fact yet so you're right about that
What's this "original levels" talk? Obito may not be very intelligent (before or after his accident), but that doesn't mean he cannot speak and act with conviction. Additionally, it is not like he needs any actual intelligence considering that Madara already concocted the entire plan. All Obito needs to do is be an emo and push through a plan someone else already created. It doesn't take a genius to follow instructions, especially when the instructions can talk to you (via B.Zetsu).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote