View Single Post
Old 2024-01-08, 02:54   Link #2
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Attack on Titan. Last Thoughts

There is not much for me to say given I expressed my thoughts when Attack on Titan finished over two years ago in the manga thread.

Honestly, I got fatigued right after part two of season four finished airing on May 2022, however, when the last two special chapters were released last year MAPPA knew how to pull and tug my heartstrings because those revivals packed punch and grit, in spite of, being the very last chapters concluding the story that Isayama-sensei crafted with such passion and edginess.

Whether for good or bad those who survived the apocalyptic onslaught can now retire tossing aside their Omni-Directional Maneuvering Gear to oblivion, but that ending with the Giant Tree turned into such an iconic moment forever burnt within my psyche.

There's nothing else for me to tell, but I am looking forward to unknown horizons.

However, my last thank you for the past year goes to Hajime Isayama and the crews of both Wit Studio and Mappa whom and which made possible Eren's journey along with all his friends, allies, and enemies.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote