View Single Post
Old 2011-11-07, 21:58   Link #10
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Aw, no one to help out. We need more trained gif makers

Since I can't just sit idly and just watch, I decided to help out. Notes:
-Most of the static images are embedded with your usernames, to add a personal unique flair when the images are viewed in a supported browser.
-Some gifs feature director style editing to look good!
-Do know that I usually don't fulfill requests, so borders are by default with a single line. If you want the white border within your colored choice, just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jason:. View Post
Requesting a Sena avatar

Episode: The OP, actually.
Time Frame: 38-40. Sena covering her face with her hand.
Green Border
I wasn't sure about which scene (although this is practically the only scene she covers her face), but I hope this is fine:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaru-sama View Post
I am requesting a Yozora avatar.

Note: It's the part she is in a red bikini.
If you could focus on her face, I think it would be cool, but you can do whatever you want to make the avatar look good. I am kind of inexperienced in things like this xD
I hope this is to your liking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmaKarma View Post
I am requesting for a Kobato signature that has her name on it and looks beautiful/nice.
2 kinds are available:
This bigger one is for a signature without text.

This smaller one is for if you want to add 2 lines of text to your signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
If possible to request a signature from episode 3, around 19:51 when the two kids are smiling at each other. Preferably 500X120 max size, with the text "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai" or "Haganai" if the previous is too long.

Thanks very much in advance! My AnoHana sig is long overdue to be changed.
I can never be too sure how you want it, so you have a variety to choose from

All with a height of 120 pixels as I see your sig needs the accompanying text If you need slight changes, let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I'd like to request an avatar of Yukimura in the maid outfit preferably with the cute flower hairpin showing .
I couldn't decide between animated or static

Try not to notice the lips XD

I had to go with official art as, in the series, the flower pin is.... cheaply drawn lol and she has not had any significant screen time other than stand around

I'm hungry for some cookies

Last edited by mangatron; 2011-11-07 at 23:45. Reason: Thanks Crow ^__^; how about this? I really am craving some sweets, honest XD