View Single Post
Old 2012-09-17, 10:33   Link #4020
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post

Well, this is something I wish we can see more often in football in general: full-blooded challenges like in the old days when it's legal, players who are not acting like fannies and the ref allowing to play the advantage if any.

It was from yesterday's match between Manchester United and Wigan. If they want to improve the quality of the show in Spain, they need to allow more tackling of this quality.
Well they can't do that if the player go down too easy like in that case of the same match:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...fde0a98bo.gif/

He got a penalty btw. Sad thing is, this is not even the case where result is too crucial, and the odd too high that the player forced into diving. i believed the match ended up with a big win to MU, and the opponent is one of the weakest EPL team. And that is not even cheating anymore, as i believe they called "professional fault/simulations" or things like that. And one of the main reason that Australia (and probably US) don't like 'soccer'. They prefer 'footy' where players literally murder each other on the field

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2012-09-17 at 10:50.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote