View Single Post
Old 2008-03-13, 13:15   Link #5
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Anyway, I haven't tried it yet. What did you like about it? Why was it addicting? What makes it better than, or at least distinct from, the other 2000 net games? Do I have to pay to play?
Here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideki-Motosuwa on Hongfire
Not your typical MMORPG indeed. If you become serious about this game, you can pretty much call this your 2nd life on the net cause that's how it will feel like. Characters age in this game each week and what you do in this game affects you. Levels don't matter when it comes to combat. It all comes down to you knowing what to do and your combat skill levels.

Basically, you can do and be whomever you want. Be lean and mean or just be a titanic fat slob of a fighter.....literally. You don't have to fight to gain levels in this game but its highly not recommended to go this route. Do anything you want from the following:

- Become a cook
- Miner
- Adventurer
- Farmer
- Tailor
- Blacksmith
- Explorer
- Musician
- Song Producer

And so many other things as to there is no limit to what you can be. Unfortunately, the US server will also start at Generation 1 as the other servers are now at Generation 6 or 7. After playing on the Taiwan server for quite a while, expect many wonderful things to come in the future updates after this game goes full release.....just pray that rebirth cards and premium services don't cost so much nexon points.
This game is for North America players only, though . I heard that using this software, you can play it, but I haven't tried it yet.
http://anchorfree.com/support/hotspot-shield/