View Single Post
Old 2009-10-18, 13:47   Link #42
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
However, my point still stands that people who did not share their thoughts on the 2006 eps on the above threads are being a bit unfair when they only count the new 2009 eps on their reviews here (which applies to most who are disregarding the 2006 episodes from their overall impressions).
Can't really speak for anyone, but since it's been so long since I watched the 2006 episodes, that they didn't really have any impact for me on my opinion of the 2009 airing save for the way they link into episode 00 and Live Alive(which I should probably mention, but I indeed did consider, which positively helps Sigh as I mentioned in Sigh V discussion. ). Though this week, I did start rewatching some episodes for the entire series with a friend that I introduced Haruhi to (including some of EE lol). But if I were to express my opinion about the 2006 airing, I will probably post it in thatthread.

But I hope you can understand how I can rate the entire 28 episodes (series as a whole) differently from what I felt from the 2009 airing. And my reviews are always unfair. Though admittingly it does seem totally insane to have 3 separate numbers for one thing.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2009-10-18 at 14:11.