View Single Post
Old 2010-08-31, 15:07   Link #16
Joe_fh

That's just asking for a mini revolution
And ZACS (AFs) are very much alive. Sure they are weird and look like monsters but that's due to the AF flash that has a huge influence on their body's development. Zombies on the other hand are something completely out of the blue. If someone dies you can't bring him back even as a zombie. There was never any implication that this was possible nor there should be one.

I for once have always wondered what will happen if the put AB flesh in a warrior instead of using yoma flesh and later I got my answer - the AFs. Sure they were strange but they weren't that out of place considering MiBs were in that line of research (implanting yoma flesh in humans) for as long as they've been there. It was a logical step and it showed that it doesn't work that well since you can assign just one target, get them beck to your base to assign them a new one and so on.

Zombie Claymore is just....messed up. At least it sounds like it.
But hey Zombie Flora and Irene fighting alongside each other against Miria would be an awesome scene

@Ryus: Yeah I saw it earlier this morning. But when you find the time, make her more like a zombie You could also up the contrast on those "hands" of hers and sharpen the outline - they'll become darker with less details visible and it would probably look better