View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 12:28   Link #189
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
So apparently,I'm the only one here who go to AFA with my parent instead of going with awesome friends...
Awesome friends? Mister, I am going with a hentai jiji, a cyborg version of Batman's adversary, and a bunch of newly-minted men from the SAF!

We could meet up somewhere though and tag ourselves with something like the TMHS armband; could have been easier if one of us cosplayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Let me put it this way: I've just as good as rejected a sub-editor's leave application for Monday because of the projected rush towards deadline. So...

I might have to skip the Kalafina concert for the second time in a row to make it back in Singapore at a reasonable speed.
Can't you shift it to Monday? I mean, I also have appointments to go too on Monday night!

Quote:
In any case, what's the plan for ticket collection now?
Ideal plan is to reach at 10, so we can grab some stuff, then those with autograph tickets can get their signatures before the MR Team (Mobile Recon, the 3 of us) can meet the Support party (those coming by airplane, bus, foot, etc) for lunch.

Quote:
Hmm... maybe someone can wave a Singapore flag? It may be difficult to arrange for Saturday, but once we've become familiar with the venue, we can perhaps specify a place and time to rendezvous on Sunday.
Sunway Putra Mall. At any place where we can eat.

Quote:
Eh? I think this ah pek has eaten more salt than you...
Name : Old Bird
Binomial Name : Laauuus Chiaauus
Description : A more experienced individual in life who has who has went through more than his newer counterparts.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote