View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 09:34   Link #599
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
MARY SUE ALERT. The FU-?! 'Level 10'? Nobody, readers and in-setting characters alike, even knows what that might be like right now. 'Wipe Chrome Disaster out of existence'? One of the only 7 Sacred Treasure in Accel World, even if influenced by the thoughts of a now gone Burst Linker, able to be defeated by any single attack? For good? What. The. Hell.

50 mile radius... *facepalm* I'm not even touching into this one...

When this season is over I think I might ask for a subforum for Accel World... if only so that I won't have to see crazy ideas in the LN thread anymore...
Yeah...talk about overpowered -_-
Compared to that one, mine would be lower than redshirts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen View Post
Lol, you said what I wanted to say about fanfic. Seriously, we need a subforum for these stuff so I don't have to suffer reading them.
Really, other series got subforums almost instantly, while others take ages

Just read through the thread and spoiled myself big time...but it's okay.
I see there's still a lot of amazing things to happen in AW...and if it gets animated, it'll be quite promising

Also, taking into account Duel Avatar color names, it seems the author either neglected or has avoided the use of gemstones/precious minerals/etc into their names.
On the other hand, the participants of the design contest didn't hesitate, making DAs with "Jade", "Emerald" and "Amber" in their names.

Makes me wonder if they fit into a different category, like Metal colors