View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 12:09   Link #39
Ero-Senn1n

A lot of interesting stuff happened in this chapter.

Madara now doesn't look like an Edo-Tensei zombie, is he now alive? I didn't see any cracks on Madara's face and because of the rinnegan we can't see if he has a zombie-eye. Konan told us that Nagato had power over life and death, so if Madara has rinnegan could it be that he used it to resurrect himself from the zombie state?

It looks like Tobi will have a minor 10-tails now. I expected a huge genjutsu that he will use on the ninja army and Naruto to capture Bee and Naruto. But now it seems he just wants to resurrect a minor version of the 10-tails. It would have been interesting to see people like Sakura and Hinata attacking Naruto while being under a genjutsu But i guess that won't happen now, instead the 10-tails will show some other special power. But Naruto also got all types of chakra now, so he also has that trump-card.

Sasuke finally realized that Tobi is not Madara, this will be interesting He has to seek out Orochimaru to finally learn about Tobi's identity. Poor Orochimaru will be mentally raped by Sasuke again. Someone who has achieved so much being used like this is kinda sad

It was nice to see that Itachi managed to plant the seeds of doubt in Sasuke, now Naruto will be able to do something about Sasuke's way of thinking. Sasuke didn't say that he is an avenger, he now questions who he is. Even if he still plans on destroying Konoha, but now at least he began to use his brain again. He stopped using his brain when Tobi told him about Itachi's real life, and now finally Sasuke stopped being braindead
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote