View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 20:19   Link #5649
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
They can't do anything to Godou, but they can do something about Yuri. Godou already stated he will do something about the Nobles. I don't doubt him, but considering that even when the toughest of times in battles and before fights he always remarks about the laws of Japan or normal laws one may think otherwise. Godou have no qualms about fighting and killing Gods and Divine Beasts, but in this case we have humans. I don't know how much of an influences of Japanese Nobles have on the country, but there is a considerable amount. I hope Godou puts the Nobles in their place, but I fear his ties to wanting to being normal will make him timid to take action.
That's the thing though about Godou though he likes to think of himself as being normal and peaceful but it's really the furtherest thing from the truth. Also let's not forget Hikari Mariya trying out that job at the shrine was unreasonable request that Kuhoustsuka clan as one of 4 noble families would never consider doing but they had no choice because there Campione Godou asked them too. You're right that the 4 noble house holds do seem to have quite a bit of political power however they also have far to much fear and respect for the Campiones to oppose Godou in any sort of signifcant manner.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote