View Single Post
Old 2009-08-21, 04:05   Link #1880
ChaosDimension

Hey someone agrees with me for once! I also like your thinking Meister, it gave me new ideas.

But, I guess we're in a big dilemma here. By what you say, and in reference to episode 5, he is a Game Master. And we are not Battler, he is Battler.

Battler has a chance to win, we, the player, have NO chance of winning at all. We are Beatrice. *cackle* Huge mindfuck huh?

Still not getting it? What do most visual novels have in common?

Spoiler for answer:

There is a reason why this game and Higurashi is a linear storyline. It's his device for winning each and everytime time! Technically Ryukishi has already made up thousands of kakera aka possible outcomes(but to due time constraints its possible it's just a few. ) All Ryukishi has to do is go up google "type in _____ is the culprit killer" If there theories on the outcome then, he goes "I didn't trick em enough. They were able to figure it out." So he goes "NEXT! and then searches for ____ is murdered by ____ with a plot twist of ______. No results? Bam! A winner is me!" He elaborates that outcome on his next episode and we all make the Battler face and go "What the heellllllll is that?" Then Ryubeato goes "*cackle* *cackle* I'm in your VN trolling your uminekos *cackle* *cackle*"

How's that for a mindfuck?

Also TLR version

-In the IRL(in real life) world Ryukishi is Battler and he is the game master, he always wins since he controls the game board.

-We are portrayed as Beatrice, we can only keep the game infinitely going through a tie but never winning.

-????

-Profit!

Sorry guys it had to be done. Discuss!

Spoiler for Spoilers for higurashi:
ChaosDimension is offline   Reply With Quote