View Single Post
Old 2010-07-18, 20:20   Link #209
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The uncle is "somebody", that's for sure.
Yeah but who? He sure knows military tactics that's one thing for sure....I mean fabricating a flash-bang....

Quote:
Momiji was given the choice of her duty or her man. She chose her man, and has effectively sacrificed the most of her life for him out of all the characters. Luckily at least, she can be given some protection by the Catia people now that she is an outlaw who wasn't suppose to exist.
Yeah that is still so incredible when you think about it.....I smell a serious love triangle like the OP suggests between her and Manami. BTW how does that machine work anyways with the suit.....I wonder.

Quote:
The spy girl, in the end, do admit to wrongdoing. She sold him out for a promotion. But I can't get too mad at her because she did apologize and told him where Eris is kept. And of course, Momiji dragged her into joining the rescue mission. It seems Manami had no idea how easy it was for people to recognise her. She should have at least changed clothes and the watch.
Funny that the guy knows Manami wanted to be a government agent. He just doesn't know WHICH country she was wanting to work for.
I though she did all this because she wanted to follow in her father and that would mean maybe finding the circumstances of his death.....You should know CIA does not give out death information that is the absolute truth if they know that it will be harmful to them.......smelling conspiracy that Manami's father knew of the dog aliens and they killed him. PM me for spoiler if this is true. :P
Quote:
It seems the reason America wanted Eris dead was because the Defense Intelligence Agency has been infiltrated by dog aliens. So this has become an intergalactic incident. And of course, the Japanese government must be infiltrated too, that's why Momiji got the kill order to begin with. The terrorists wannabes are just a bunch of clowns by comparison.
But who wanted in the Japanese government Eris being dead by Momiji? Could the alien dogs have infiltrated the Japanese government too? Maybe that's why her Chief came down?
Quote:
As expected, Eris is heavily armoured and seriously armed, fitting for a space-faring civilization. It's just that the design aesthetics of her equipment are all on the cute side, so you don't know how screwed you are until you are already naked.
No kidding she's got super nano advancement not mention most likely anti-matter technology with materialization advancements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Yeah, that's not happening. Six DVDs have been confirmed, no more, no less.
Ah that makes me just because it could have surpassed ToLove RU......once again
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote