View Single Post
Old 2004-05-15, 08:06   Link #37
Marine-RX179

I agree. For those that said Mitsuki 'betrayed' Haruka is just a shallow way of summing things up without giving enough thoughts about the story.

If you think carefully from a non-bias point of view, things wouldn't have gone so complicated if Haruka had to courage to approach Takayuki direct right at the start. And when Haruka eventually confessed to Takayuki, the reason that he didn't reject her was because she was Mitsuki's best friend, and he didn't want to hurt her feeling (even though Takayuki fell into love with Haruka after getting to know her, if it wasn't because Mitsuki he would had probably rejected her without even trying to get to know her).

Anyway, for the so called 'betrayal' part, no matter how much Takayuki was still caring for Haruka when she was in the coma, as far I'm concerned their relationship was officially over when Haruka's parents decline Takayuki to visit Haruka anymore and told him to move on with his life. He could have moved on and found someone totally new, but it just happened that Mitsuki was the one.

The future of all three them were basically ruined because of that one accident, and it was nobody's fault....even though Takayuki keep blaming himself thinking 'if he wasn't late on that day then none of that would have happened', but in reality no one can know the future with certainty to avoid any unpleasant events, and for the things to come is simply to be decided by fate......so I don't believe it is Takayuki OR Mitsuki fault that Haruka got involved in the accident......it's not like they knew if Takayuki was late then Haruka would get into the accident and then got into a coma for 3 years.

Last edited by Marine-RX179; 2004-05-15 at 08:21.
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote