Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-11, 08:39   Link #21278
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I like the idea of Tsukune having the shapeshifting ability, that would be awesome to see and the theme of this ability would revolve around bat wings and such, but unlike Kahlua's, his would be to grow wings from his back to enable flight capabilities, but also able to shapeshift his arms into a weapon, Tsukune would be the one to ignore that "wealth over power" stuff
Well, I don't think that Tsukune needs to have his arms shapeshifted into weapons, since unlike Kahula, he can always execute medium to long range attacks, using youjutsu techniques, which has been proven to be quite effective in chapter 41 (the move Tsukune used to "punch" Tohou Fuhai to the ground, which was seen by everyone training in Tohou Fuhai's dimension.

Still, I believe that Tsukune's wings might have a secondary defensive role, if they are sturdy enough to withstand enemy attacks - you know Tsukune using one of his wings to block an enemy attack, and at the same time, he has both hands free so he can easily counterattack.

After all, I doubt that Tsukune can shapeshift something that hasn't been changed, in his "berserk form" and as we had seen the only new addition to Tsukune's form have been his wings, with the rest of his body remaining more or less "human".
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote