View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 11:09   Link #120
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
i think it was pretty clear that it was zessica who was searching for "true love" considering she has the "love" in the reading. it is also said zessica has pure feelings while amata has a infatuation/crush. zessica is a love newbie so ofcourse she is searching for someone who she can be in love with. while amata is already in love is searching for the truth about the past but it can also be mikono.
The reaction, of punching through spacetime, only occurs after Mikono's sign flips to jelly. It makes me think that its Zessica/Mikono causing the visions, and that Amata is out of the loop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
But the point still stands that the "vision" was false, and taken out of a movie, I think the bigger question here is where the "vision" came from. Because of the fact that the "vision" is false it calls into question why they are seeing it in the first place, but it isn't a sign of a connection.
The connections I was talking about are everything aside from the vision: smell taken straight from the end of the OS and even shown this episode, love-electrocution reaction, familiarity with eyes, etc. Vision or no,t this stuff has been in the show since before Mykage was even awake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
yes but he's talking to a person who may know Amata, though he hasn't seen him recently, so in the case where he was talking to Izumo if he said that Amata had purple eyes then its likely that it would have set off even more warning signs with Izumo, or push him into action.
I'm pretty sure Izumo had a direct feed of Jin's information from the fight last fight for Jin in his Gnis, and knows what Amata looks like since that data came up when Jin was fighting. There's some inconsistency here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Well, either way, the one who's searching for true love is probably the one who's related to apollo and sylvia since it led to the visions of the two and their love.

And I somehow suspect it's not Amata since his true love target hasn't seemed to waver from Mikono so I doubt that he would have a strong enough desire to call out the visions. Which means it's probably Zessica or Mikono. Right now, it seems more likely it's Zessica.

Then could Amata be the one who's searching for the truth? Which also led to the visions of the past and his realisation at the end. Or was it Mikono? I suspect it's more likely to be Amata
Zessica's love hasn't wavered either... so why would she be bringing about visions of lovers that don't concern her? She's made it pretty clearly that she really is in love with Amata, I don't think there's any confusion for her. The only person confused about feelings is Mikono (jealousy and her reactions with Kagura), and the one seeking truth would really seem to be Amata.