View Single Post
Old 2013-05-12, 02:24   Link #1045
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
All of that .. and I still cannot agree with your comment above. It is so far "out there" and laced with, from my perspective, disdain or vitriol .. that I cannot even begin to respond to it. As I have met the "worst" of management out there, I have also met the best -- and they are to be admired (albeit unlikely to do business with me).
There is always a reason behind disdain and vitriol. For a start, please list :

#1-What is it exactly you cannot agree with and why.

#2-As emotional as it sounds to you, how can it be more "logical" from your perspective?

Remember, nobody likes being called names and left hanging. Being an investment banker yourself, you have the experience which promulgated your views so far. We don't, so we need you to explain and elaborate because we do not have first-hand with inner-circles of the various "robber-barons".

Wall of text or not, I am sure old-man will read, as jaded as he is against bankers, he isn't completely unreasonable. Besides both of you have probably agreed that more regulation is required. But what kind of regulation to benefit all points of the holy trinity of employer, employee and government?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.