Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-07, 10:02   Link #29259
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I'm not sure if I should post this but what the heck...

ALLEGED ABUSE AT MY FIRST SKOOL CHILDCARE CENTRE
(need I warn on disturbing footage?)
My First Skool cooperating with police on alleged child abuse case
Teacher in alleged child abuse case arrested

Alleged abuse at a child care centre here. The kid got a hairline fracture in his shins.

According the some news reports, the centre first told the parents that he boy fell and only after viewing the CCTV footage (in the first link) that the incident came to light.

Anyway I'm more disturbed by one of the comments in the video:

...death sentence...
Actually I do blame our system for making it seem as though that childcares and kindergartens are full substitutes to parenting, with business centric models allowing childcares to profit from them.

The biggest issue I see is the COMPLETE lack of training to educate the teachers themselves about learning disabilities/mental handicaps like dyslexia and Aspergers. If they are so lazy and can't be bothered to tell teachers the existence of such, why aren't they instituting euthanisia for the kids with such disabilities?

These kids suffer not because they don't want to communicate - they can't communicate well because their brains are wired differently. Instead of bashing them into submission they cannot understand, might as well break their necks at a young age. Eases their suffering of lifelong discrimination for who they are born to be, and adheres to the Darwinian socio-academic model of selecting corporate slaves for our society.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.