Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 22:35   Link #3828
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Oh I get it now. Mayuyu has a mole under her right eye. Now I can recognize her on any close face up lol. XD

Apparently not, as I guessed wrong on the fuku shot. The third girl from the back (2 in front of Mayuyu) has an uncanny resemblance to her (at least to me), and that's when she has twin tails on. Maybe you put twin tails on any of AKB members and I'll think she's Mayuyu.

Also just realized all the girls kept pretty much the same hairstyle during the fuku shots... the lack of hair ornaments threw me off. But yeah, pretty obvious its Mayuyu/Chieri now whos on the far back, due to the one side of her hair being braided ala Chieri/MC of Amnesia. (And IMO she should keep it, as it suits her VERY WELL XD)

And playing the guessing game, the order from back to front would be Chieri (braid), Karen (hair right above shoulders), Yuuka (twintail), Orine (long hair that is straight), Takamina to be (ponytail), Mimori (long hair over shoulder that curls), Sonati (last one I guessed), Suzuko (wavy hair), and Grumbly (she has side tail during group shot; also ugliest of the group ).

That's from guessing that the proper order during the group shot (with the earth behind them) would be Grumbly, Sonati, Takamina to be, Orine, Chieri, Karen, Yuuka, Mimori, Suzuko....
Well, one thing to help distinquish who is who...
Comparing the CD Cover...

Quote:
I think I've heard this story before... I think it's called AKB0048.

Seriously speaking if next year Mayuyu tops Yuuko, or at least is chosen to be centre instead of her, it would be like Okada is a prophet. Either that or Okada really REALLY likes Mayuyu, and wants her to be centre. XD
Mayuyu so far has become the center in "So Long" song...
And i think the AKB management has pushed Mayuyu to be future hope of AKB...
So I think it doesnt surprise me to see her get the main role in AKB0048...
On the behind the scene, Mayuyu is the one that is not auditioned but still getting the role.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote