View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 21:09   Link #709
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Ohh yay you've got another fan *clap clap*

You ever considered entering SotM? You really should, reckon you'd have no problem winning
Fan? haha nope I think he/she's only curious on what I am doing like that.. Hmm just like what they said, I already joined here ^^.... and nope, it will be hard to win there (though it's likely that my goal isn't to win it's just to see how people appreciated my work... that's it) I think since almost all those who are joining there are capable/deserving to win...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack25 View Post
Wow I've seen a lot of gfx in my time but your are by far the best I've ever seen! Lol I even finally made an account on this thing because I HAD to ask.

1) Do you any tuts out
2) Where do get your resources namily the c4ds you use and effects
3) Do you take request?

Anyway great showcase here, you just inspire me, I hope one day I'll be as half as good as you. Bookmarking this page btw lol.
First of all.... thank you! really flattered here, though there are mostly better than me around here, it's just that maybe you havent seen them yet..

ok let's answer them:

1) Nope, sadly I've no tutorials yet, I've created one for the glow before but weirldy almost everyone who used that failed ...
2) C4d's are from Mr.Robin and Stinky666 from deviantart.com.... effects are from various pics from deviantart.com either.. ^^
3) Yep I am, though I'm picking if either I'm interested on that or not.

Hmmm, nonono! don't set my goal on reaching me, you must set your goal much much higher than me, like hmmm.. a PRO grafx artist kinda like that ^^

Again thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
You know, I've never appreciated this before, but you have generally great render choices! They all have cool flow and action in them
Thanks Ren-sama, hmmm honestly they're just random picking, I prioritize the quality though XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Patchy has participated in the SotM before, I believe she sent me one of her attempted signatures to see if there were any problems to the entry. But it was quite a great job considering the theme though it makes me think why Patchy doesn't decide to become a monthly participate maybe fulfilling all the requests?
*nod*... haha , kinda busy or maybe just too lazy to think of a better entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Patchy has in the past, I think the last one she was in, was the october one, I could be mistaken though .

Also Patchy all the Madoka sigs you've made are quite nice, I wanted to claim one of Madoka herself, but saw they were claimed, so I am taking a homura one for now.

P.S. I promise I'll use that lovely Yui-nyan sig you made me, sooner or later .
Yep!! that's the last time I think..

Thanks, I'm gathering some nice pics of Madoka for the batch updates there... ^^

Haha you don't need to force yourself, it's a gift for you so it's up to you whenever, whatever, wherever, however you'll used that... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
Patchy-sama! i want request to this character...
ヴィクトリカ・ド・ブロワ
thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Would be a good idea to indicate also which serie this character belong to... I belive than it's Gosick, right ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
And not just copy japanese text from somewhere, would it be so hard to type the character's name ? ... *sigh*
Agree with sempai and dist-sama, just type Victorique ^^... her name is kinda unique in anime world that's why I wouldn't have a hard time finding her... >_<... though hmmm it's less likely that I'll finish it this week considering how fast those Puella Magi sigs were taken ~_~...

Will update this thread after I finished this works >_<
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Last edited by Patchy; 2011-02-14 at 01:02.
Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote