Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 00:26   Link #23124
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
chapter 6...
and the next one, occurred some time ago, in chapter 40 - 41, which is a some pretty wide gap - because about 34 - 35 chapters have passed, between each of Tsukune's "out of control" episodes.

So, based on that, I think that Ikeda doesn't want Tsukune's out of control episodes to occur two often.

Not, to mention, what kind of benefit would Tsukune's out of control episode have,
I doubt he would capable of defeating Gyokuro in his "berserk state", since she is an equal to, or maybe even stronger, now that she has Alucard under her control, Tohou Fuhai - and we know how the fight between Tohou Fuhai and "berserk Tsukune" ended, and personally I doubt that Gyokuro would as merciful as Tohou Fuhai if she is going to be put in a similar situation .

In other words, I see no benefit of Tsukune going out of control, in the current situation, it would be just a simple way of Tsukune getting himself killed or worse , at least that's my opinion on a development like that.

Of course, I could see a development happening, where Tsukune gets even closer to the limit of power that he is capable of "safely" controlling, to the point, where he would be unable to hide his bodies "transformation" from Inner Moka, during some desperate attempt to protect her, which will make Inner Moka aware of the risks that come with Tsukune's recent power up, but I doubt he will start losing his sanity in the process - in other words, it will be something similar, to what Tsukune did, during the final fight against Hokuto, in the first season.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-09-07 at 00:55.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote