View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 05:16   Link #67
kivredia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
So you mean that she should accept other people confession eventhough she doesn't love him?
Sorry, but i don't agree with this kind of logic.

Regarding Nanamin vs Mashiron, it all depends on the author decision to plot the story. But in my opinion, i wish that Sorata choose Nanamin, because from the start until now, they both have benefit each other.

But unfortunately, as other point out. It is a sinking ship.
For someone who's here for MisakixJin I'm just eyerolling myself to death, again.

For everything that Nanami might have done, the biggest change in Sorata is that he now actually fights for his dream of creating a game/becoming a game designer now. That change has nothing to do with the rest of the cast because the change happened when he met Mashiro.

Before that he was just drifting through his high school years. Also the romantic feelings developed after that change, which suggests that he isn't trying so hard because of those feelings.

Also leaving out that they're in high school, who in their right mind goes for the person which is the "better/rational" choice. You pick the one you love damn it. If it doesn't work, tough luck. It's also pretty disrespectful towards Aoyama if he picks her although he wants to be with Mashiro. How would you feel in her shoes, cause she will know how he really feels. Would be strange cause she seems like a person with healthy self-respect and she would be throwing that out of the window if he accepts him like that.

Both have their own merit in being a "good" choice, but considering how the story is written picking Aoyama would just be wrong in so many ways imho.

Last edited by kivredia; 2013-01-31 at 06:26.