View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 19:36   Link #4
alvinkhorfire

The presence of intense battle scene has made me greatly adore Episode 8 onwards, not forgetting of course the almighty Episode 4.

Is it just me, or did Dantalion just have a "data orgasm", happily collecting them till not really obeying Yuji's command?

It is thrilling to see Shana receiving a major power boost up, after a period of self-realization. Well, her newly-developed Unrestricted Spells such as "True Crimson", "Soaring Flame", "Judgment" and "Conviction" will certainly come in handy in future battles. She just need absolutely everything in her disposal to fight the seemingly invulnerable Snake of the Festival Sakai Yuji, in order to reach out to his heart. On a side note, Shana wasted no time in urging Wilhelmina, Khamsin and Rebecca in pursuing Yuji, showing no sign of fatigue and uneasiness from imprisonment in Seireiden thus far.

It is pretty obvious that Wilhelmina was extremely worry about the safety of Shana. And yet, when she saw Shana safely walking towards her, she chose to conceal her sigh of relief and was firm. It must be difficult for Wilhelmina for not showing her soft spot for Shana, knowing that doing so may overly pamper Shana in the long run. That is why she trained her to be disciplined in Tendōkyū. Having said that, she was upset that Shana did not require her help to escape from Seireiden. Ironically, isn't one of the objectives of training in Tendōkyū that Shana becomes independent? Anyway, we all know that Wilhelmina shows great deal of care of Shana. It is more than what is necessary for what was requested by Mathilde Saint-Omer, who only wanted Merihim (Shiro) and Wilhelmina to train the next Flame-Haired Burning-Eyed Hunter.

I was a bit disappointed in Rebecca's performance against Purson. Yes, Purson had a home ground advantage and was able to effectively hide from the view of Rebecca. Still, I was hoping that she had a 50-50 chance against him. If it wasn't the element of surprise, she might not be able to defeat him. Sigh.

Question: Why did Lamies prohibit Wilhelmina from going to the central area of Seireiden? His serious tone seemed to suggest that the place hides something important. The body of second Tyrant / Silver, perhaps?

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2011-12-10 at 21:21.