View Single Post
Old 2011-08-24, 13:33   Link #9
Undertaker

Just read the entire chapter in Chinese, pretty awesome stuff, unfortunately the remark on Arc is used to end the chapter so there isn't much other than Neptune freaking out by telling the prince that Noah is something that shouldn't be touched until the "end of the day", when the princes were commenting how Noah is just some useless remnant from ancient time.

I'm beginning to think Noah might be some version of Pluto or Neptune or might actually be one of those two just but was referred by Fish-people as Noah. If that's the case, it could provide fish-people the protection they need if they do end up as a travelling race after this arc.

BTW, General Franky is awesome. The Weak Trio was actually thrown out by Franky there can only be one person in it and it seem to imply Franky is the only one that can control it.

The best part about that part is while the male crews were drooling over it, Nami and Robin were taking turn giving "this is dumb" look with thought bubbles of "silence" in them.....

In addition of mentioning that he has mastered his 6 forms except for one he also mentioedn they all got different looks now with form of them in background. (though, Brain Point still looks the same) Got to say, the Horn Point in its entirety looks super cute, it might not makes to the figure due to balancing issue, but it's definitely plush material... IMO, it's cuter, than this normal form....

Nami's new attack, actually doesn't seem that impressive, I it does provide her with the necessarily quick punch to go with her already stellar speed and agility. And yes, Nami was never weak, she was only weak compare to super-human member of crew. Personally I'll even argue her to being stronger that not just Ussop but Robin and Chopper in their "base" ability.

Ussop's attack on the hand, looks bad-ass and pretty cool, though it starting to look like Ussop's attack to end up to be used as life-saver and plot devices as it seem that all his new attacks are basically shooting different types of seeds that acts like magical bullets.

The frame where Zoro and Sanji intercepts Dosun and Ikaros is very cool looking in the usually badass Oda angle.

What else...

Oh and apparently General Franky or Shogun Franky (I don't how it sounds in raw) was one of Vegapunk's unfulfilled dream as well and Wapometal has some kind of "shape retaining/remembering" ability that made General Franky possible.

And Hody actually lost track of Luffy before got kicked in the face. Things are not looking up for him, and I'm starting to pity the guy.

On one hand, I want to see Luffy kicking ass and donimate, on another hand I was hoping Hody will put up more fight and it start to feel a bit (just a tiny little bit though) anti-climatic.

P.S. Even though he's no in the chapter, I'm starting to get a feeling that our forgotten man Calibou is going to end up using his ability in preventing Noah crushing down on everyone....