Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 21:14   Link #23962
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
As always, we have a different opinion on how some events should occur in the manga .

Since, I think that it would be much more satisfying to see, Moka be capable of putting Gyokuro in her place, on her own, after all the emotional pain that she caused her, rather then seeing her do that, with the help of Tsukune.

Not to mention having Tsukune take an even higher risk of endangering himself, just to protect Moka, which I agree would be pretty likely when it comes to his character - but it's not something that Moka would want to happen - as it was shown, during Tsukune's earlier fight with Gyokuro.

Furthermore, I think it's still too early to show another seal release for Tsukune, considering we don't even know, how powerful he gets with his second one, without the outside influence that Alucard's presence brings.
^ like

Indeed, especially the bolded part. That would essentially be like Goku reaching Super Saiyan One, Two, and Three in the same fight. Way too quick. I doubt Tsukune will release the third seal (if he even can) until the fight against either Miyabi, or the Masked King himself.

As for Moka, although I'd love to see her beat down her wicked stepmother, I'm a bit dubious about her chances of accomplishing it alone. Gyokuro has merged with Alucard, and for all intents and purposes become a Shinso herself, so a simple boot to the head won't be enough to take her down. Either Moka finds a way to end her with a single blow (highly unlikely) or she removes the Rosario and thus allows Alucard to devour Gyokuro (more likely). Can't wait to find out, though. Until then...

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2013-04-03 at 03:07.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote