Old 2007-08-24, 03:06   Link #88
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandia09 View Post
thats why theres still Deathwing.
and the emerald dream still left isnt there? :P
any ways WoW has still many many strong charecters such as Kil'Jaeden which hasnt been introduced yet and also Archimonde is still left to kill which is probably THE strongest Boss type humanoid we'll fight because HE DOES destroy dalaran and trys to destroy the world tree to keep the night elf's from being immortal :/
Errr, no. Archimonde is already considered dead, and the Caverns of Time already give an opportunity to fight him.

Quote:
also :/ Sargera's is dead <---- Kil'jaeden and Archimonde took over his power literally
Azshara From my point of view is dead. <---------------------------------------------- thats what i think because she does sink down to bottom of the ocean. <------------ never mind klashikari just clarifyed of her becoming a naga thanks for the tip
That's not true. Sargeras was never defeated to begin with. What happened with Aegwynn was just a trap he could lay for Medivh.
As for what happened when Khadgar and Lothar killed Medivh, that just freed the sorcerer being corrupted by sargeras. Sargeras controlled him just with a part of his soul. Basically, his bulky and massive body is still somewhere in the nether.

Azshara isn't dead either. the major explosion and the maelström forced them to fall back in the sea, especially if you add the old gods offer.
Quote:
Dragon soul which is also the Demon soul is destroyed in the book Day of the dragon by a former young mage
Rhonin by Neltharion's own scale. So all the other aspects gain their strength's back and chase after the Deathwing and he was critically injured. but hes still alive some where in probably some volcano and such awaiting for his time to rise. i hope this post helped even by a little
I know the Dragon Soul has been destroyed (while it was hold by Zuhuled, who gave it to Nekros), but i mentioned it, since the Old Gods were kinda strange, plotting various things behind. Hopefully, they won't be "weak" as C'thun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Hey, just my 3 cents on this expansion and some other concerns...

As for Illidan being there for "players to stupidly slaughter" why don't you go kill him and then come here to boast? Same with his lieutenants. And there isn't anything wrong with making them raid bosses anyway. I thought after Frozen Throne it was where their stories ended. They were defeated and with nowhere to go to, impending execution from their demon master. They are still around in TBC because Kil'Jaeden thought to pit them against the Naaru. Perfect raid bosses. They'll think of something to make raiding Arthas acceptable, will just have to wait and see.
The problem isn't actually the difficulty or anything. I don't think i ever implied that Illidan encounter was free loot
More likely, it is the execution of the event, which is barely one, with Maiev popping like an emo assassin from nowhere, and just giving 1-2 yell line. end, loot, next!

Personally, i was expecting some lore and other twists. (i don't understand why Illidan didn't flee, while Kael'thas did...)
but oh well, i don't see that a problem that both can be "boss". But since how illidan was thrown as a "meaty loot hardcore boss", i'm wondering if they will coever Arthas lore. (quests aren't exactly enough, but we will see)