View Single Post
Old 2009-10-09, 00:27   Link #3401
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Thanks again for a light speed translation, Koroshiya_Kame_13!

Well, yeah, that was kind of obvious. Do you ever recall them being in bunny suits for Hayate? Perhaps there was a time, but never all together. Athena is basically misunderstanding (plus being very tsundere) and calling him a playboy, because he's always in the company of beautiful girls.

Athena needs to be true to her feelings and honestly answer that she still has feelings for him. Then she can ask about the gem, and if Hayate could lend it to her. He could keep it with him till they reach the point where she's gonna open the path (so misfortune won't assail him).

Well, all I know is that this, and the next few chapters are going to be epic! Hope Hata doesn't somehow ruin it..
The spoilers actually took me a while to translate since it was hard to understand. I was stuck on what word to choose in translating. I agree with you on that part. Hayate was wearing his buttler clothing and didn't have any wounds. She does need to tell her true feelings to him, but I don't think lending is a solution. If she could borrow it, she wouldn't say to give if its temporary, and with her intellect, I don't think she missed the option of borrowing. The next few chapter should be epic, unless Hata drags on again or switch to other characters.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote