View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 10:08   Link #17
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

So I played the game after a reinstall, and with no mods, and I disabled the Bethesda HD texture packs. I made the game totally vanilla. I had the problem still. When I get a chance later today, in the evening, I'll play some other PC games and see if I have the same problem with different games. If I do, this might be some drivers issues. If I don't have the problem with the games I try (I'm gonna try a couple or few games), it could still be drivers issues, right? Driver issues might happen with certain games but not all games. That is how it can be, right?

If I can rule out that it isn't a mod issue, then perhaps I don't have to worry about corrupt saves. If this is a driver issue, would I have to worry about corrupt saves? If not, then that is some relief, as I wouldn't have to start from the beginning. I backed up about 30 of my most recent saves in the game, so I should be able to pick the game back up. I just gotta solve my current issue, because I don't know if it is harmless, or if it'll lead to problems later on.