View Single Post
Old 2009-11-07, 03:51   Link #44
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbore View Post
Boom, with the hole in a wall, there goes the logic again.
I guess script writer hasn't lived in a blockhouse. What happens when you shot a gun inside apartment/hotel? You can start counting minutes before the police arrives - its a sure thing that some concerned neighbour will make a call. And thats not talking about blowing holes in a building wall. Guess the ever so logical contractors didnt see a threat there, so they spent a night as if nothing happened. And to their surprise? someone actually noticed the hole next day.
First, wasn't it mentioned in the previous episode that the place was a bankrupt, abandoned love hotel? Chances are there probably is nobody else in that entire building. It doesn't seem to be in a residential area either, so chances are that there's nobody living nearby. I see no logical flaw with assuming their action considering the above two facts. I mean, seriously, what are the chances that somebody's going to go "Hello, police? I was walking along an abandoned redlight district at midnight when I heard a loud bang from an abandoned building. Can you please send some officers to come check it out?"

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.