View Single Post
Old 2011-04-21, 23:22   Link #15
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I like vol 2 side stories more than some part in vol 1. And I just like Suguha more than Asuna.

If for the girl ranks Suguha > Silica > Liz > Asuna.

She's my least like or more like I don't like her but I don't dislike her type of characters. The introduction of her in vol 1 just didn't help. She just pops out of no where XD And even in vol 2 explanation about her doesn't help when I read the story of Liz and Silica. Heck Yui is more appealing for me.

Same here. That's the very exact reason I enjoyed v2 than v1 and why I skipped the last 8 chapters of v1. Although if I have free time I would go back and read the chapters I skipped.

This is probably one case where the factor for generic harem series that protagonist guys shouldn't establish a romantic relationship with the main heroine in early stage of the plot is a plus. That would be bad for another girls. Since Kirito is a badass character, girls would inevitably fall for him. But since he already have a girlfriend, they would just keep their feelings on themselves, give up on chasing after him. And while Kirito is busy flirting with Asuna, the girls can't help but feel jealousy.

Maybe I'm just being biased here, since I really like Suguha more than Asuna.
Asuna is just too bland or generic for my taste.