View Single Post
Old 2012-01-08, 11:10   Link #3191
higoku1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I don't think she is his biological sister but that one of them it's adopted or is from another marriage. I don't think that the authors want to go on incest route. . especially after all the imagine and scenes in the anime. which has show us Shu x Inori.In any case, about the image .. I repeat what I said about the other .. but it'sme, or Shu seems to be more determinate/strong willing? While Gai seems to lose it more and more?
I agree, although I would like to believe more that Mana was adopted by the Oumas instead from another marriage (which was also highly possible). I know that we all know that the Japanese have a thing about incest routs; I can be horribly wrong, but I don't think that Guilty Crown will have incest elements in it. The reason I think that's the case is because remember that Gai commented in ep10 that Inori en the end chose Shu over him, just like Mana, perhaps hinting that the feelings that Mana felt for Shu back then was romantic instead of brother-sisterly love.

That's just all my speculation. If I'm wrong and that Mana was biologically related to Shu, well, can't say that we are going to be surprised at all.
higoku1 is offline   Reply With Quote