View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 19:29   Link #251
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Another thing that made no sense to me was Grahams solution to the problem because it had no way of working out and he should have realized this. Chrono knew this, why didn't he. The only reason it even worked was because Arc En Ciel was used, yet Graham never factored that into his plans.
Demi., I have to say this, you're wrong about this.

Chrono did NOT know that Graham's plan would not work out. Chrono was against it for 2 reasons, 1: Hayate did not yet commit a crime and 2: Ultimately, the book would have gotten out much later on down the line. In fact, Chrono said that his plan WOULD work, to freeze the Book between dimensions, but it wouldn't last forever.

And, yes, Graham probably DID figure the Arc en Ciel into it, after all, he NUKED the book with that thing before (remember how Clyde die?).

And, no, Demi., nuking the Protection Program with the Arc en Ciel would not solve anything. Reinforce SPECIFICALLY stated that even though the Protection Program was gone, it would regenerate inside of her and the WHOLE process would start ALL over again. That's why she allowed herself to get sealed away.

Or did you not watch that part of the anime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Aren't we bringing real life values and inflation into an anime here?
Not really. Look at Nanoha's parents and the size of the house they're in. Now, think about this, Shiro was a bodyguard/ninja/assassin who came from a fairly large clan, thus he had a lot of money. He runs a bakery with his wife, that pretty much would put him in the upper middle class at the least, thus they can afford the house. Look at Suzuka and Arisa, they're filthy rich and look at the size of their property.

Hayate's house is about the size of Nanoha's house, so, that means that Hayate's family was likely in the same category as Nanoha's family financially.

Whenever you see someone in anime living in a house in Japan, they're either A: in the country, B: Well off, C: ancestral home, or D: own it through connections to either the mob or the government.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote