View Single Post
Old 2008-01-20, 00:06   Link #102
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I just finished the chapter 10 battle. I'm on Ruputna's route now, but now I'm having second thoughts and think I should've gone for Nozomi or Satsuki instead first. Story-wise those two are more interesting than Ruputna.
Honestly speaking, I don't like Ruptna's route, but I do like Ruptna as a character. I guess I should have recommended Satsuki's route to you first, so that you'll be able to appreciate Narukana-sama's route more once you play through it.

Quote:
Yes I did get revenge with Euphie, but there are some battles even she has problems with.

That is, until Narukana came along.

You know character levels and permanent wills? How you're supposed to slowly increase them over the course of the game to match the enemies' growing strengths? The game's difficulty is supposed to grow over the length of the game, but that's all a lie fabricated by those crafty bastards at Xuse. This game really has only two levels of difficulty: Before and After Narukana.

Yes, Xuse, I get the point that she's a "I win, can I haz a SS rank now plz? kthx" button.
Hush! You're not supposed to spoil it for everyone!

...>___>;

Well, in Hard and Super Hard, Narukana-sama's initial problem will be catching up with everyone's levels. But once that's over, and you get her Permanent Wills for her new skills...>___>;

Quote:
PS: Yes, she's quite adorable, so please put that shinken away. >___>
PhoenixG was right. You should hear her chanting Elemental Burst. LOL.

Quote:
PS2: I spotted a mistake by Xuse in Ch 10, Ruputna version. There's a point during that chapter where Narukana suddenly has a school uniform on and speaks a few lines of dialogue then a little later suddenly changes to her normal outfit. lol.
I don't know if it's intentional or whatnot, but Satsuki's ending also has some kind of mistake regarding her
Spoiler:

Or maybe it's just me. >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
I - Interrupt. These skills activate when the conditions stated in the text occur, such as Enemy Attack skill, Ally Support skill, Ally near death, etc.

Ai - Anti-Interrupt. Don't trigger Interrupt skills.

Pe - Penetration. Are not affected by defensive abilities. (Protection for sure, I don't remember if it stops other abilities?)

Pr - Takes no damage from the specified attribute color

V - Vanish. Cancels targetted Support skill.

Av - Anti-Vanish. Cannot be Vanished.

S - Setup. Interrupt skill that is stored in the Remaining Zone.

C - Counter. Hits opponent when they hit you. Usually seperated into high damage-low defense and low damage-high defense.

R - Reverse. Regains HP equal to (damage suffered ~ 10% of damage suffered).

Bu - Buster. IIRC, they ignore defenses and deal a specific percentage of damage.
Pretty sure that either Pe or Bu nullify R and C effects from defensive skills...I don't know which of them does it, though. I'll go ahead and test it later.