View Single Post
Old 2011-10-15, 22:58   Link #5699
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
It was pretty bold of Keima to make a force move on Ayumi & Chihiro love triangle. So there is no return after this i guess.

Keima will go on a date with Chihiro, and Ayumi will have the Goddess. Then the fact Keima has only been seeking out Goddess (+fail to invite the other 5 Goddesses to the dance) will be out on open and, ironically, Vindicate will come to the rescue by divert all of the Goddesses' attention way from Keima.

Then we will have a dramatic screen in the end where Vindi is weaken so much, and Keima has the choice to destroy them for good. But he decided not to, because he knows if there is no good cause to fight for. He will be dead by all of the flags he triggered.

The ending of this manga: if the author plays safe, all of the girl memories will be wiped again, but their emotions remains + open ending. If he is bold, harem route is the only happy ending. I will never forgive the harem male lead in harem ending most of the time, unless he is Keima, because Keima really worked his ass up for his harems. More important , he is not an indecisive idiot, who got a harem simply because he can't make decision
You dont need to come to a conclusion this early There are still a lot more story to go on.

Back to chapter 162

I really love seeing Ayumi blush.. Kawaii

Keima is finalizing the love triangle relationship. It's now or never. I really hope the goddess will be in Ayumi which has higher possibility.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote