View Single Post
Old 2007-11-26, 23:31   Link #77
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiven View Post
i give it an 8/10

the L arc gets a 10, but afters L's death it went downhill. but it picked itself up in the ending. it would have been better to stick with L for the whole series.

indeed, L was awesome and I generally hate emo characters such as Sasuke from Naruto.

anyway, i didnt get the point of making L die just to replace him with a character that was so similiar to him. nothing beats the original i always say, well maybe not always but in this case, it is true.

also in the anime/manga, is not like Light outsmarted L. Light outsmarted that Shinigami or whatever which caused the death of L and the others. I knew that the Shinigami would of been outsmarted or do something that it didnt want to do but I didnt know it would of killed L in the process.

that is why i like the movie, L is present throughout the movie and actually outsmarts Light and wins the day. I bet the people behind the movie thought so as well, why replace a character with a new one that are basically the same? besides people dont like change since they bond with the beginning characters.

Im confident L would of cornered Light and exposed him if he was alive in the anime.