View Single Post
Old 2009-09-26, 07:48   Link #133
HegemonKhan
Banned

some of the ones i can think of right now off the top of my head:

1. galatea whining about clare cutting her hair when galatea was held hostage by agatha, and clare's like, oh i'm sorry, i didn't care about your hair because i never cared about my own hair, but if you don't want me to cut it i won't. than agatha is like, WTF, i'm about to kill galatea, and you're talking about her HAIR!!!! WTF!!! than clare is like, "i said no one else is going to die now that i'm here". clare slices agatha into pieces killing her. AWESOME FUNNY SCENE!

2. deneve kicking undine back out of the awakened one's body controlling yoki range, during the battle in pieta.

3. deneve kneeing audrey in the stomach, who just had waken up in helen's arm as she carries her away from riful.

4. clare punching (gently, kind of.. lol) raki in the face, after he displayed being worried and concerned about clare (this was either when they were in the holy city or hunting the male awakened one with miria, helen, and deneve). she needs to learn how show affection when a guy cares about her. punching them in the face is not how you do that!!!!

5. teresa, laughing, and than ripping open her top, flashing the bandits.... i haven't in a long time...feel free to take me....

6. one day, going back through the manga and anime, trying to count all the times that clare has face-planted (fallen or slammed on her face into the ground) into the ground, lol !!!!

7. teresa kicking clare 3 times in the town

8. teresa throwing unconscious-dehydrated clare into the pond to wake her up

9. teresa, after catching clare from falling down the cliff, yanks her up and slams her into the ground, lol

10. clare with a serious "attitude" commanding to riful, "TELL ME THE NAME OF THE MAN IN THE NORTH. I AM GOING TO KILL HIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(maybe this is only in the anime, i can't remember if it is also in the manga or not)

11. after ophelia slices up raki, raki replies, "shut up. this is just a flesh wound. your attacks don't even make me itch". ...monty python anyone...

12. HELEN, she's a riot!

some of the best i can think of are

12A. helen teasing clare about raki

12B. helen meeting jean and clare in pieta and having learned that jean is a single digit..

helen to jean: "you're a single digit and you're serving clare?? you know what rank clare is? she's DEAD LAST, DEAD LAST!!!"

13. noel is REALLY DUMB. count how many times she says, "eh" (if i remember right). noel is so dumb, it's funny.

14. etc..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my most favorite "scene" :

one day going through the manga and anime, actually COUNTING how many times clare's face falls or is slammed on/into the ground !!!!!

maybe i'm weird, but i find this to be a really humanizing element for clare. makes her seem more like a normal human, than a "superman" type character. i mean how many all powerful "superman" and "superpower" characters that you know have their face splat into the ground just once... now add up how many times clare's face splats into the ground...... lol ... clare definately has one tough face.....

Last edited by HegemonKhan; 2009-09-26 at 09:26.