View Single Post
Old 2012-04-10, 02:33   Link #104
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
What I really want to see more at this point is Fudo and Mykage interacting, since those two have the best chemistry with each other.
Ever since the "lover" comment I'm dying to know more about those two. If Fudou and Mykage don't have an epic and (b)romantic past I'll be very disappointed. (Hear me, Kawamori?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
On the other hand, I WANT MY OLD ED BACK. OGURA YUI CAN'T SING AT ALL. The new ED is absolutely terrible, so terrible that I have to say it twice. At first I thought it's just character song and argggggghhhhhhhhhhhh all my why when I saw the credits roll on. New OP better make up for it because I'm skipping this one from now on.
I'm still hoping it was just a one-off thing promoting... I dunno, something. It came pretty out of the blue, though. It would make sense if Yunoha was a protagonist, but... she isn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynzel View Post
And I'm miffed by how Zessica didn't... do anything. And by do anything, I mean like, you know, give Amata a telekinetic hand.
Well, she pretty much saved Amata's life when Kagura first cancelled his flight power, I think that counts... and after that she went to get Cayenne. And after that Amata was already moving too fast, with Kagura on his heels.

(btw how much running did these guys do in this episode? Especially Amata, why is he running when he could fly? ^^;; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Last time Ive checked, he's responisble for all but one of those coffins.
Pretty much... and he would've killed Amata had he not powered up. And for someone who wouldn't hurt the girl he loves he has a baffling disregard for her personal safety... (trying to crush the mecha to get her out of it, crashing her car, laying her on the most dangerous place ever, seriously, what if he was distracted by something and she fell? "Mykage! I broke her! " "Oh Kagura, we'll get you a new one... you'll just have to wait a few years.")