View Single Post
Old 2008-02-19, 23:59   Link #212
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I don't recall any quote of Oprah being anti-Clinton because she's female, cite please.
She never said she was anti-Clinton. I can't find the exact quote of what I just stated, I'll try and find it though. If you look at any you tube videos right now on her, she is saying that she finds no faults with Hilary, but just likes Obama. This crazy old hag is driving me insane. Change, CHANGE, CHAAAANGE!!! What change does Obama want goddamnit? He fails to take any real stand points on many issues, he aligns himself with the poor black community when he was raised by his white mother and was pretty wealthy, and he has the support of some racist talk-show celebrity that happens to be quite influential. The news is also guilty of bias and I am finally happy that action is being taken against them.

All I know is that Hilary is the more well known candidate. We know what to expect, we are not getting some mystery box. Obama just spells American ignorance in my eyes, I cannot see myself ever supporting this man.

I'm going to stop my rant here, politics makes me surge with emotion...
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote