Thread: Licensed Aria the Origination
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-17, 02:00   Link #49
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVPlaya View Post
I sure hope Origination is about their origin stories... like why did Akari come to AQUA from Man-home?
From what she said... Because she wanted to.

Quote:
Who was she e-mailing everyday (in the manga)? How did she apply and got hired to be the ONLY HEIR to the ARIA Company?
It's not like it's certain she'll inherit Aria Company. Granma had other padaw... er... apprentices before Alicia, so Alicia may train other people after Akari.

Quote:
How did Alicia ended up as the current "owner"? What's the story on Hime-ya? Are they all from AQUA?
Al, Akatsuki, and Woody were born on the floating Island. Aika and Alice in Neo-Venezia. I don't know about the Three Fairies, but Alicia and Akira did a school trip to Floating Island, so they're probably Aqua natives.

Quote:
How did man-kind created this paradise out of that ugly Red planet? Why isn't AQUA full of immigrants from Man-home?
Aqua isn't for everyone. It's a great tourist spot, but the characters keep remarking that Man-Home is more "convenient". No intempestive weather, little walking to do... I think it's also, still, the economic center of the solar system.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote