View Single Post
Old 2008-01-10, 22:50   Link #255
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
...Sure, I'll gladly join in the ass kicking if he didn't catch on...but seeing him move his head sidewards when she was in that provocative position just shows that he is a man of honor
Honor and good sense. If he slept with her without marrying her, he would never be able to go near that village again. And I don't think he wants to end his travels and settle down. Moreover, he had a flash of Horo when he was looking at her. I think Horo had already gotten under his skin, both as woman and as potentially useful -- and potentially jealous? -- goddess.

He definitely realized what Chloe was doing and just decided to pretend he didn't.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote