View Single Post
Old 2009-02-20, 14:16   Link #19
zibi88

Well I could only tell according to Missing mail ^^ since I cant read japanese (at least not kanji ^^) so I couldnt read novels.... so I could only stick to missing mail theory...

Maybe people of Grendan will change their minds about Layfon when they will hear that Layfon changed and is fighting monsters not for money but in order to protect the city

But its kinda wierd that put all the blame on Layfon....they could remember that he was still a young kid.... and kids act like kids who wanted to keep the orphanage his family alive (so they could eat, cloths ect).... Layfon was risking his life while fighting monsters so why he couldnt earn some money for that...

Anyway Layfon doesnt need Grendan ^^ all he needs is Leerin besides him ^^ home is there where she is (the only person who stayed besides him till the end in grendan)

Btw. can someone tell me: when,why and with who will Leerin come to Zuelli to Layfon.... (and will the queen go there too...) <--- question to novel readers (maybe what is her interreaction with Layfon and stuff like that about her in Zueli)