View Single Post
Old 2012-05-13, 03:26   Link #57
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcomp View Post
I played the demo when it went on the JP PSN Store. Ended up getting it first day. Can't seem to get the voice recognition to work for some reason... And the team AI is ridiculously bad because they keep running in front of you and nothing else most of the time.

Other than that, it's a good game. Best part is probably shattering the robots of course!

As for online... I don't know why the Yakuza Team made the 50 wave Invasions a bronze trophy on the PS3... The last few waves are immensely tough.

That said, once you have a team that knows what they're doing, the first 40 waves feel really slow and boring.

I'd like to see more Western players on though because there's too much lag with JP players D:

My tag's "xcompr" by the way if anyone needs help beating the invasions. Just drop me a message.

And you can play the game in Japanese if you set your PS3 to Japanese =P
Other than that it's only on the demo I found the players that runs in front of you. The thing that most annoyed me is them calling you to approve something so I just scream go and they go for it. I think it also needs a high trust level.

Haven't been online yet, but this is a good aside from Mass Effect and yes I love the detail when taking down the robots.