View Single Post
Old 2020-09-05, 19:09   Link #713
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Remember folks, when we do it, it is ok

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_W...il_controversy

but when our adversaries use our playbook, you have to relentlessly attack, attack, attack like a mindless drone.

Hypocrisy is a requirement nowadays to be a trump follower, they wear their maga hats so thight it not only squeezes out their brains, but their souls too. Joke my ass!!!
for me "both sides" were supposed to be accused not only trump but hilary too, both did the same dirty tactics, to be fair again it's not like "democrats are saint and don't do themselfs lot of nasty things a good exemple was obama and some crap things he did, during his term, none is saint.

The big problem is having "full blind peoples" which believe "only they side is totally right and everyone must stick with then and act like those "peoples are saint and doing the right thing" you know what normally you coul call doctrinization, fanatism or brainwash which is wha i'm seeying in all that chaos, peoples from both sides doing the worst but only "one side" is being accused while the other is being heavy shielded not only by media but social media and the "cancel culture" which now is "demanding anyone to support BLM "otherwise will be "canceled", what we call this??? blackmail maybe..., this year is being the year to show the worst of mankind and how peoples cllaims to fight a monster themselfs "become a monster" equal or worst than the monster they are fighting, the famous fight fire with more fire.

here more "pacific protester"

this will make only peoples angry and obvious goes vote trump, this goes beyond "any reasonable" and pure hatefull peoples causing chaos during a pandeming and during a election, they are asking for trump to win.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2020-09-05 at 20:44.