Current result for popular character poll:
7. Sena
6. Saori
5. Manami
4. Kanako
3. Ayase
2. Ruri
1. Kirino

There's also video preview of Kaori 'interrupting' Saori & Kyousuke, Kyousuke met Kaori for the first time and introduce himself as Saori's boyfriend. Next week they are going to give the play report for the refined version of the first game. And on 9th May Bandai Namco Live TV seems will stream a session with Fushimi-session, Futami, and Kirino about the game.
Wow... I also expected either Ruri or maybe Ayase (I've just read the summaries of novel 10 and I am pretty sure that she is going to become more popular) on 1st place, guess the fact that Kirino is going to be more dere on this game actually changed the poll. XD
And Sena on last place? Totally expected...
Hmm... If Akagi found out about this... ugh... I don't want to think about it :S.

Also just found out, looks like the OreImo iPod app is free, now you only need a japanese iPhone account and maybe a credit card if you want the add-ons for Kuroneko and Ayase (Only Kirino is on the normal version), hmm maybe I should save for an iPod after all, I would need help on making my account tho... :/
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote