View Single Post
Old 2023-09-19, 18:03   Link #4
marvelB

Full summary's already out, so adjustments were made! So... uh, even if it was towards the sea, I still wouldn't consider throwing Kizaru to be a wise strategy on Luffy's part. At the very least, he should have kept a firm hold on him while slam dunking him into the ocean instead! Eh, well I guess I can't fully fault ol' rubber boy here.... it's been two years since he fought the guy, and he's still pretty new to this whole emperor thing, after all.

Anyway, I believe I said before that an awakened Lucci losing to Zoro would basically be like having a big slice of humble pie crammed down his throat, so I'm pretty down for seeing that outcome, heh. Also, what is Bonney's real age? Could she actually be another artificial creation, like Stussy/the Seraphims? Really looking forward to learning her whole story. And yes, it's only a matter of time before Saturn gets himself involved and takes back control of the science army. But surely, Vegapunk could have prepared some sort of contingency just in case one of elders decided to take the reigns from him....?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote