View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 12:52   Link #2733
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Or healthcare, really. Is that that terrible that a country looks after their fellow citizen? Really?
No, but is IS terrible that "fellow citizens" don't include anyone 80+ because they "are no longer useful to the economy".

Quote:
In some cases it is the life of the mother or the child...sometimes it is both, where it is possible both will die if allowed to continue.
In this extreme case, I'd make an exception. Then and ONLY then.

Quote:
The Mother is responsible for that life in most cases, and if she can't handle it...why make the baby suffer. (if you want you can call it a mercy killing).
Or....you know, it's called "adoption"? Even if she can't do it officially, she could leave it on the steps of a care center. Someone WILL end up taking it in!

Quote:
Should I be able to rape a girl then marry her? Bible said yes. Should I be able to stone people to death? Bible said yes. Should I sleep with my sister or daughter? Bible is ok with that too....not to mention of genocide, murder, and slavery....
o______O

What edition are you reading!?

Quote:
Christians are suppose to support the rich and screw the poor.
No. I just have a problem with giving people who are too LAZY to get off their ass and find work my hard-earned money, that is all.