Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Darling in the Franxx
View Single Post
Old 2018-05-23, 19:57   Link #3186
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
And that is the point from a "biologic point you do lose your humanity", because you don't have anymore all the genetic needs to be "classified as a human, it will be a new race/specie, like elvens dwarfs and others fantasy races, no matter how they "look" and act as human, they are not human they are another race and that is the thing, what make us human is not just "culture, or philosophy/ethics, but how your body must be composed to qualify your as "human", i'm not saying which you can't do that if you true want, but take in account which doing that you are really leaving behind your humanity, no matter how much "emotional" or human like you can remain, if you don't have what is needed to qualify as a human then you are not a human and just something else new, like how we evolved from "monkeys" or something like that, what we where in the past during the evolution we can't consider or call them "humans" because the human race really comes after the "homo sapiens", now if we evolve again by like the anime using machines and creating "artificial bodies, they will be not humans anymore no matter how you would like to call yourself or feel yourself "human" you are not.

As i told if we follow that logic them why cats can't be dogs???? if is just a matter of "different view about it or perception??.
It's not just a matter of name, like even if instead of "humans" we are called like "bobs", the problem could be the same and peoples could come and complain why call it bob???, it's just not a nomenclature it was did just for us to know how to call it, but what being human is what being human is our genetic/evolution.
Spoiler:
Well, yeah, you could call them "cyborgs" or whatever, ok, consider them a new race, but then you would also have to accept that they still are sentient and have rights and their own dignity. What I'm complaining about is the idea that becoming such a cyborg is associated necessarily with being evil. I don't think it's an evil thing per se, and I don't think it would necessarily make a person evil. APE are evil because they use evil means to pursue their objective, not because the objective itself is evil.

As for the heart stuff, that sounds very shady research. I've never heard of anything like that. Of course if the heart races faster it's at the order of the nervous system, though some work might be done by the spinal chord rather than the brain. If your brain dies you're also declared dead and they can extract your organs, even if your body is still working. The point is that the brain constitutes the essence of the person. If they could swap your brain with someone else's it would correspond to you swapping bodies, effectively. Not understanding everything doesn't mean there's a good chance that part of your personality is in your heart. Your heart is still only a muscle.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote