Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 10:26   Link #6316
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
I still hold hope that not everyone in CE is irredeemable. For evidence, I present Zabuza, Neji, and Gaara. ESPECIALLY Gaara; kid went from Chaotic Evil to Lawful Good in just three years. Homura seems to have been rather indoctrinated from a young age in the style of the Numbers from Nanoha Striker S (and seven out of 12 of them turned good in the end), and she probably assumed that anyone she killed would be somehow instead sent to the Eternal Garden (lies told to her by Dynamis and/or Fate? Or perhaps even truth?). I can't see Dynamis going good, though, and I can only see Fate turning hero at the cost of his own life (a la Pain/Nagato). And at least some of Tsukuyomi's sadistic insanity could be the corrupting influence of the Demon Blade Hina.
Gaara's Chaotic Evil is still different from Tsukuyomi's Chaotic Evil because Gaara's motivation and backstory was clearly explained. Gaara lashed out in hatred. Tsukuyomi enjoys what she does, and she always has been until Akamatsu shows otherwise. Even Tertium is more inclined to redeem himself than Tsukuyomi.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote