View Single Post
Old 2011-01-08, 09:27   Link #19741
Sworra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
Painting is better, funner and more rewarding.
Practice makes perfect.. I think that most people are affraid that they spend all this money on a MG kit and don't paint it just because they might screw up on it.. Well only one way to find out.. Practice makes perfect... but hey that is totally up to you if you don't paint, im not forcing you at gun point to pick up a brush lol.. Like JC says Painting is better, funner, and more rewarding. Doesn't hurt to pick up a brush and practice on a 1/144 scale for a bit and then move to a MG or a PG.. the more you practice painting with a brush and possibly a airbrush the better you become and it actually becomes easier later on cause you learned some new skills. People say they don't have time to paint, but i see it why do you have to rush on a project that you do for a hobby.. Heck I've been putting together a 1/144 scale for about a year and shoving it to the side cause i have no time but its fully painted just have to assemble it and a whole alot of other stuff to do to it.. But this is my opinion. Cheers